Consortium Research Sponsor
Asst Development Director
120 Perkins Hall
Knoxville, TN 37996
Fax: (865) 974-0889
Consortium Research Sponsorship (CRS) enables a sponsor to form a close relationship with specific areas of research by placing an employee-in-residence in the Lab. The employee is given an office and the opportunity to work closely with principal investigators and students on specific projects. In addition, a CRS sponsor joins one of the Lab’s several consortia/joint programs, which connect a group of sponsors with a group of Lab faculty and research staff focused on a common agenda.
- Membership in one consortia/joint programs;
- Company employee-in-residence;
- Visiting privileges;
- Customized company with a strategic brainstorming session;
- Invitation to sponsor week (twice a year);
- Invitation to lectures and special events;
- Non-exclusive, license-fee-free, royalty-free licensing rights for IP;
- Access to all UT-JISS publications and password-protected sponsor Web site.
Membership: $000 a year for a minimum of three years.