Asst Development Director
120 Perkins Hall
Knoxville, TN 37996
Fax: (865) 974-0889
A consortium connects a group of sponsors with a group of faculty and research staff focused on a common agenda. Although a consortium sponsor joins only one consortium, all consortium-level sponsors have access to the breadth of all research conducted at the Institute. In addition, companies at this level of sponsorship can take advantage of our graduate fellows program.
- Membership in one consortium/joint program;
- Visiting privileges;
- Customized company day with a strategic brainstorming session;
- Invitation to sponsor week (twice a year);
- Invitation to lectures and special events;
- Establishment of steering committee to oversee the Media Lab relationship;
- Non-exclusive, license-fee-free, royalty-free licensing rights for IP;
- Access to all UT-JISS publications and password-protected sponsor Web site.
Membership: $000 a year for a minimum of three years.