Graduate Fellows Program
- A mechanism for making deeper connections into the research of a specific Lab research group;
- Possible visits by the fellow or faculty advisor to the sponsoring company to talk in detail about how the company’s issues map onto Lab work;
- An opportunity to invite the fellow to intern at the company during the summer or for the month of January;
- A company mentor assigned to fellow can have impact on fellow’s research;
- A vehicle for getting technology and ideas of interest to the company into the Lab (i.e., bidirectional exchange).
Membership: $000 per student, per year for a named fellow. Available to Lab consortium-level sponsors or higher.